Download Now – 2022 ADA Scientific Sessions Meeting App
Your Go-To In person and Virtual Meeting Resource
Designed and developed specifically for the ADA’s 82nd Scientific Sessions, this mobile event app and Online Planner is your go-to meeting resource for program navigation, educational session information, news updates, abstracts, and exhibitor content. Use the planning tools to build your customized itinerary, explore sessions and abstracts, access presentations on the meeting platform, and engage with the meeting via social media — all for a best-in-class virtual experience.
Downloading the 2022 ADA Scientific Sessions app is easy on iOS and Android
- Search for the ADA 2022 app in the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Select Get in the Apple Store or Install on Google Play
NOTE: If you already have the ADA Events app on your device, keep it to retain access to past events (prior to 2020), but be sure to download the NEW 2022 ADA Scientific Sessions app which features current content & feature improvements.
Compatibility – The app is native to iOS and Android devices for attendees to use once downloaded with or without WiFi or a carrier connection. A WAP or internet browser version, accessible online through web-enabled tablet, laptop, or desktop computers, is also available for attendee convenience.
Access the 2022 ADA Scientific Sessions Online Planner
on the web from your desktop/laptop computer by visiting
Explore the 2022 ADA Scientific Sessions Meeting App
The 2022 ADA Scientific Sessions event app (ADA 2022) is your go-to meeting resource for the latest conference information including:
- Program – filter by day, session type, or theme area
- Speakers – browse to see a speaker’s related events and abstracts
- Abstracts – browse, search, and bookmark these important resources
- Exhibitors – explore new products and services with the exhibitor directory and bookmark your favorites to visit in the exhibit hall.
- My Meeting – create a personal event itinerary with bookmarked sessions (to attend in person or watch later if recorded). Export your My Schedule agenda to your device calendars by tapping the hamburger icon and selecting “Export Schedule”.
- Attendee Networking – log-in to the app and tap the “Networking” dashboard icon to connect with other logged-in attendees through in-app messaging.
- Social Networking – engage with ADA2022 through your preferred social media channels with links on the Social Media tab in the app or Online Planner and follow the #ADA2022 buzz on the activity feed in the app dashboard or Online Planner homescreen.
Keep records of your new knowledge and connections through the note-taking and document download features of the app. Save or email your notes and send a summary of your bookmarked events, speakers and abstracts via email by tapping “My Meeting & Bookmarks” under the My Meeting dashboard icon.