In the fourth episode of the ADA Meeting News podcast series, Chair of the 82nd Scientific Sessions Meeting Planning Committee Dana Dabelea, MD, PhD, sits down with host Nick Gerik to preview Monday’s program and highlight key events taking place outside the session rooms.
Learn more about highlighted sessions:
Click the links below for details about the sessions mentioned in this podcast. Sign in with your Scientific Sessions registration details to bookmark sessions or add them to your meeting itinerary.
- 8:00 a.m. CT
The Future of Insulin—Weekly, Oral, Smart, or Interchangeable Therapies
- 10:15 a.m. CT
- National Scientific & Health Care Achievement Awards Presentation and Outstanding Scientific Achievement Award Lecture
- 12:00 p.m. CT
- Professional Interest Group Discussion on Diabetes Technology—Optimizing EMR Integration of CGM Data
- Professional Interest Group Discussion on Public Health and Epidemiology—Social Determinants of Health in Diabetes—Current Methods for Epidemiology and Strategies for Interventions
- Professional Interest Group Discussion on Immunology, Immunogenetics, and Transplantation—Debate on the Triggers of Beta-Cell Autoimmunity in Type 1 Diabetes
- Professional Interest Group Discussion on Pregnancy and Reproductive Health—Diagnostic Criteria for GDM
- Monday General Poster Session
- 2:15 p.m. CT
The Next Wave of Incretin Therapeutics—How May They Impact Care?
- 4:30 p.m. CT